Nico had an absolute meltdown at 5:30p today which lasted for 30min. When he finally allowed me to comfort him, he fell asleep in my arms. He spent the next hour occasionally stirring and whimpering and would fall back asleep as soon as I curled up with him in my arms. It's now 9:30p and he's still down. He hasn't had a diaper change in ages, he's in my bed, he's still in the soccer gear he insisted he had to wear but I'm terrified that if I do anything about any of that, he's going to be up all night. We are taking one of our cats to the vet in the morning to be spayed so I can't sleep in (heck, neither can he) so I'm just praying that he is really going to stay down.
I'm really, really scared he's not going to tho....
1 comment:
Did he stay down? I hope he did and you all got a good night's sleep!
Post a Comment