- I HATE wearing shoes and socks. HATE, HATE, HATE them! Seriously, I take them off the second I get into someone's house that won't mind. I take them off while driving. I can not stand wearing them which is why most of my shoes are slip-ons. Sorry FLYLady!
- I'm only 5'4" which has the distinction of making me one of the tallest of my female friends but still the 2nd shortest woman in my family. Go figure. LOL
- I'm not into the girly stuff and never have been. Getting into TinkerBell recently has been the most girly I can remember ever really being and the only reason I can get into her is she's got 'tude going. That whole princess thing? Forget it! I always wanted to have the sword and go rescue the prince. And imo, pink is a hideous color. (sorry to those who like it)
- Even tho I made jewelry for a while (and still do occasionally), I rarely wear more than I do everyday and that stuff is all stuff that goes on because it has meaning to me and then never comes off til it breaks. Again, not big on the whole girly thing.
- I'm finding myself becoming more like my father as I get older which is sort of cool but sort of scary too. LOL I'm agreeing with him more and more about the value of a dollar and the whole throw-away consumerist attitude that is so prevalent today. Almost makes me wonder what else he may be right about. Hmmmm...
- I'm seriously addicted to books and reading. I could easily spend an entire day engrossed in a book to the exclusion of children and home. In fact, I would love to go on a vacation to a hotel room with good room service and a bag full of books and just totally veg. It's pretty high on my list of ideal vacations. LOL
Meme terms & conditions
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them
2 comments:
In my copious spare time. *sigh*
Love
Mom
Whew! Dodged the bullet on this one. Just linked you in my LJ along the side :)
~linda
Post a Comment