At least for now. I can only hope it stays that way for a good, long time. Matthew was the only one who actually threw up tho Christopher and Jonathan were both saying they felt like they would. Of course, Nico was the only one of the kids unaffected. How he manages that, I'll never know. I personally think it's because he just doesn't hold still long enough for germs to catch him and take hold.
So tomorrow we are off to the Jelly Belly Factory. I'm looking forward to a slower day at least in terms of school stuff. I'm heading into the city as well to get some good chocolate and I'm meeting with someone who responded to my Craigslist posting to hopefully sell a few things. WooHoo! Money! Always a good thing. If we get back in time, we'll head to park day and then Matthew has soccer practice tomorrow night. Gosh, sad that looking at all that is considered a slow day. LOL I think I need to refresh my definitions.
1 comment:
what i want to know is how can all the kids get the same germ and be in different parts of the world!!
hope they all stay well and the trip went well :-)
Post a Comment