Christopher started the day off complaining of sharp pains in his stomach. I left him home, dropped Jonathan and Nico off at therapy and then headed over to Starbucks with Matthew to do some school. We were there about 20min before he started complaining about his stomach as well. While dropping kids off at therapy, he was joking/laughing/clowning around. If Christopher hadn't started the day complaining, I would have guessed it was a severe case of Spellingitis. Picked up the other kids, got everyone home, and Matthew started throwing up. Now Jonathan is complaining about his stomach hurting and says he feels like he's going to throw up and Nico has been super whiny and clingy. My head is hurting and I'm not feeling great either. Of course, Mark is in SLC missing all the fun here.
They better all go to bed early at this rate.
2 comments:
Hi Jena,
That tummy bug hit me last week. It was brutal! I hope it's short lived at your place.
So far none of my boys have come down with it....they do have colds already though! Love the first weeks of school and all that togetherness, spreading germs...heck, even a kid in Jacob's class already has lice! Uugh!
Hang in there!
Maria
I hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment