I really don't understand why Matthew and Jonathan are so in love with playing with it but hey, so long as I don't have to do more than root them on and do a minimal amount of driving, I'm fine with it. Then I volunteered to be on the board because, well, I'm an idiot. So I took over the task of making sure our U10s and up had refs. Now I'm saying I'll take over the website including scheduling of games and helping out with various other form stuff. Well, only if I can dump that whole ref finding gig cause that one sucks. Seriously, seriously, sucks.
But now I'm finding out about the true joys of soccer. The joys of Upper Division. The joys of traveling teams. The joys of late night practices and early games over the hill. Oh, yeah, good times.
Matthew is already saying that he doesn't want to play next fall and you know what...I'm not going to try and change his mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment