and both boys were on the winning side for a change. Matthew's game was at 10:30a over the hill in RWC and Jonathan's at 11am here so we did the usual divide and conquer. We have the option of having Matthew carpool with the team to games over the hill but both Mark and I felt it was important for him to know that we cared to be there so Mark took him and Christopher tagged along. I folded a ton of laundry in order to find Jonathan's uniform and took him and Nico to the game here. As usual, Nico made sure I saw none of the game as I spent the full hour chasing him all over the place but Jonathan said he had a good time so I'm going with that.
1 game down, 8 more to go...(and then freedom from soccer for 6mos!)
1 comment:
Yay!! Way to go boys! :)
Post a Comment