Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How do you do it?

I get asked this about a bazillion times a day from strangers and friends alike so today I thought I would share my secret:

The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?


I got 242 clicks in 30s. No, I haven't had a single cup of coffee today either. Haven't even finished my second cup of black tea. Apparently I'm just a natural spazz.

My big question tho is....how much worse would it be with a couple of venti mochas in me?! Maybe I'd join Nico in his quest to take over the world instead of trying to prevent him. LOL

3 comments:

me said...

lol, enough energy to power a small country. and how funny that i titled my blog post yesterday something very similar to this one!! :)ry

Auntie M said...

Well, it certainly explains how you keep up with His Nickness.
Love
Mom
PS Little Harold just took the test. He's a teen-ager on soda, 'nuff said.

Auntie M said...

Hm, 169 clicks. Not bad for a middle aged lady on tea.
I earned Extremely high - Excessive energy, spastic.
So if you ever wonder where you got it from. Nope haven't a clue.
Love
Mom