Friday, June 26, 2009

Down 15lbs in 2mos!

Still not sure where it's disappearing from but the scale says that I am down 15lbs since I started using SP two months ago and start up with Tony 8wks ago. I definitely have more energy and more stamina now than I did. I remember 8wks ago, I was lucky to get through 1 10min Trainer workout at a time. Now I'm routinely doing 3 each morning. 2mos ago, my pants were tight and I was determined to not buy the next size up. Now they are lose around my waist and I no longer consider sizing up in the slightest. 2mos ago, I had trouble chasing my 3yr old when he took off. Now, I'm right there to keep him out of danger.

In some ways it's been a hard two months. I'm sore a lot because I keep pushing myself to do more physically and it's kind of a pain that I can't always eat what I want or as much as I want but the benefits have been totally worth it and I don't miss those things too much. I splurge occasionally and I find substitutes for things. I'm finding that like exercising more than I thought I would and I definitely like how I'm feeling much more now than before. I'm so glad I made the decision to live a healthier life; for my kids, for my husband, but most of all, for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Congratulations.