I remember I read this ages ago but couldn't for the life of me remember much of it so when Christopher had to read it for his English class, I was happy to read it as well. The majority of it was sort of ok but once Tom shows up I spent the rest of the book shaking my head at the complete hilarity of it all and the fact that everyone went along with his foolery. It definitely lived up to the notice at the beginning of the book: "Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot will be shot." That really sums it up nicely because I didn't find any of those things in it but it was still a fun read.
Page count: 202p/27,520p ytd
No comments:
Post a Comment