Wow! I hit the half-way part of this book and then refused to put it down until I could finish it. There are several shocks in this one that come totally out of left field (tho when you look back you can see where very subtle clues were hidden). An absolutely wild ride that leaves you on the edge of your seat.
Someone has been summoning Al out of the ever after and setting him free to kill her but to find out who and why will uncover huge secrets that were probably best left hidden. To save herself, Rachel will have to go into the ever after, willingly, and hope to come back out alive. Not such an easy task.
I am soooo glad the next one is coming out in paperback in just 2wks. I really can't wait. And the short story at the end showing some of Ceri and Al's past was another "Wow!" moment. Don't miss this one!
Page count: 528p/27,198p ytd
No comments:
Post a Comment