Not the program but the online services. I had the On-the-Go added to my plan so I could use it with my Palm (much easier for me). Back in April it stopped working suddenly and would not connect with the the online points tracker. It took me a month or two to sit down and start messing with it and eventually I decided to delete it and reinstall because I couldn't get it to work right. Well, when I went to download the software again off the site, I was told that I had to sign up for the service. WTF?! I've been getting charged this entire time so how am I not signed up. I email the customer support, get given a HUGE list of questions about my set-up to see why it's not working which I filled out and then explained what I believed happened and....Nothing back! Another month goes by, I'm still being charged. I email again. I get the exact same list of questions. I refuse to answer since I've already done so and again state my case. I get told they are working on it. I ask how soon until things are fixed and again hear nothing back. Another 2mos goes by with me being charged and no communication.
This has now cost me $40 and a great amount of aggravation. It's not the money that is the problem but the principle of the matter which is they turned off a service they were providing and I was paying for but are continuing to charge me for it with apparently zero intention of stopping the charges. This has been going on for 8mos. I tried calling the number on my bank statement only to get a recording that says "email us". :evil: I emailed again today and am now threatening a complaint with the BBB and filing in small claims court. This is so ridiculous. All I wanted in the beginning was them to either turn the service back on or stop the charges and I would have signed up again. Originally I didn't even ask for a refund of the few months that the mistake had been made. Now I want the refund and I want this fixed. It's just ridiculous. I like the program but this whole experience is really turning me off of it.
2 comments:
Geesh - I think you should have burned off a bunch of calories from the aggravation alone LOL. Want me to go and rough these people up a little for you? BBB will get things done. Usually a threat alone sparks some action from most companies.
WW? Asks Mom in curiosity.
Tell me about it tomorrow.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment