Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ding Dong the Fish is dead!!!

Yeah, I know it's not nice to rejoice in the demise of a living thing but I can't help it. The fish went belly up on Sunday. I think it was the overfeeding that did it. All I know is that we are down to ZERO fish again and for this, I'm happy. May my children never bring home another one.

3 comments:

Robin said...

LOL. I would have taken him off your hands. Apparently they are turtle food!

Auntie M said...

Yeah for dead fish.
It would be one thing if they were actually enjoyed by the kids, but I know they are not.
I'll never forget the relieved look on Little Harold's face when the gold fish tank sprang a leak and we asked him, do we save the fish and get a new tank or just end it now? And when he said, "I've had enough with the fish", we said OK and ended it.

Kristen said...

Did you have a funeral??? FLUSH