hew's as he is buried under the covers) and this tiny one in the middle. Poor Jon had no covers when I first walked in so I tucked him but after a few minutes thought, I had to grab my camera and go snap a few pics. It's one of the few times they are in the same room with each and no bickering or crying is happening. If only they could always be this peaceful towards each other.
Monday, December 17, 2007
All curled up for a nice winter's nap
hew's as he is buried under the covers) and this tiny one in the middle. Poor Jon had no covers when I first walked in so I tucked him but after a few minutes thought, I had to grab my camera and go snap a few pics. It's one of the few times they are in the same room with each and no bickering or crying is happening. If only they could always be this peaceful towards each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment