I mean, yeah, you know that on an intellectual level but it's weird when your oldest son at 18 has still never had to shave....and then you look at your 14yr old and realize that not only are the sideburns growing in but the hair from the back of his neck is now joining up and there are longer blonde hairs on his chin with the occasional dark one thrown in. That's when you realize that it's time for their dad to perform one of his fatherly duties and teach the boy how to shave. I really should have tried to get a close-up before picture and used my good camera for any of these but he was already threatening me with death for just having the camera phone out so I didn't want to push my luck.
Prepping his face
Actually shaving with a standard disposable razor
All done and not too happy with me about preserving these memories in photos
No comments:
Post a Comment