Yeah, I put this stuff down on FB as well but I want it someplace I can find it easily and FB just isn't that place. First, today was a pretty awesome day. Jon and Nick had speech this morning and then came home and just pretty much got right into their schoolwork. There was no arguing or the usual crap they do that drive me nuts. As a result, Nick was done with his school before 3p with plenty of break time between things and Jon was pretty close to done for the day when his resource therapist showed up. Makes for such a nicer time when we can just knock things out and then spend time chilling.
Today's funniest moment had to come while doing math with Nick. He had to make up some word problems of his own. Some of them had numbers and function to use and others just gave a function. Here are some of the more *ahem* creative ones he came up with:
* Nick had 243 cookies. He ate 74 of them. How many did he have left?
169 and he puked a lot!
* Nick had eight clips for his nerf gun. Each clip held 7 darts. How many darts can he shoot at his brothers?
56
* Nick had 375 heads in his closet. He ate 142 of them? How many does he have left?
233
Gotta love the way the boy's brain works. Either that or go running away screaming. LOL
Then Jon comes home from Young Actors and tells me that he will be playing a robot named "Domo". I looked at him and asked if that was what I thought and he grinned and said "Yep! Domo arigato Mr. Roboto!" Yeah, that was a proud parenting moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment