I started training for my half-marathon yesterday (HM is May 5). Managed to do a jog/walk interval that had me averaging 4mph and I did almost 4mi so it was good. I managed to get some other projects done yesterday that had been clammoring for my attention as well so it was a good day.
Then Nick woke up at 3am this morning and settle back down until about 8a at which point I was up for the day. Then it was the lovely fun of getting a crown at the dentist. I will say it didn't take as long as even they had anticipated and it was nice going in with a broken tooth and coming out with the entire process done. Never done that before but no temporary is a good thing in my book as it means less time at the dentists. However now I am home and my brain is completely non-functional. I know I have a lot to do but I'm thinking a nap may be a bigger priority. It's a really good thing he's almost as cute as he thinks he is because his constant messing with my sleep does not make mommy a happy camper.
No comments:
Post a Comment