Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The strange things you find when you clean in odd places

So this morning I woke up feeling a bit sick but allowed the energy to flow and went back to the spring cleaning. Since I had already done a lot to clean off the top of Nico's dresser yesterday, I decided to finish the job this morning and turn it over as a regular dresser, getting rid of all the diaper changing stuff.

In order to do the flip, I had to take all the dresser drawers out, something I don't do on a regular basis which was immediately apparent based on what I found hidden behind the bottom drawer.


A newborn diaper:
A cover to the baby swing which we got rid of almost 2yrs ago:
Three brand new bibs for Nico's first holidays which were 2½yrs ago:
I have managed to clean off both boys' dressers in our room, make a good start on the top of our dresser, finished clearing off my nightstand of things that don't belong there, and cleaned off the top and the piles on the sides of the footlocker.

Now that it's almost noon, I'm off to grab some breakfast and tea since I haven't eaten or drank at all this morning but dang, I feel good for getting so much done!

1 comment:

Auntie M said...

Bummer, I remember that first chanukkah one.
Love
Mom