Monday, April 27, 2009

The let down after the vacation

Yeah, I know it's gotta be kind of rough coming back to kids and home after 30hrs away but still, I don't think it had to be quite like this.

* The kids are either having summeritis or still can't get in the swing of things with Jason here and are getting harder and harder to keep on task and the work is sloppy when done at all.

* Some a**hole tore up the one iris I had that was actually going to produce a flower for me. They do this every year to the first bloom.

* My stupid hockey team never bothered to come back after the All-star break and apparently thought they had slept through the 1st round of the playoffs so choked early this year.

* The kids managed to drink up all the milk over the weekend so I had to drive to the store at 10:30p tonight to get some so I could have it in my tea in the morning.

* Leia has decided that laundry works much better than her catbox and it doesn't matter if it's clean or dirty so I'm doing tons of extra laundry with extra cycles to try to keep her from destroying out clothes.

* Mark is leaving in the morning for another 3 days in SLC.

I'm done for the week. Someone wake me on Friday.

No comments: