Thursday, September 29, 2011

Where to start????

Really not sure.  There is so much going on here right now and while it's mostly good, it's all adding to the chaos.

I guess we'll just go with the start of the day and take it in chronological order from there.

* Met with our Realtor to discuss getting the house listed.  We have done all the major repairs and most of the painting is done.  Just have master bathroom and laundry room to paint and a lot of touch-up and detail work   I'm meeting with the painter who is doing the exterior tomorrow to get a time frame on that so the hope is to have things ready enough to list by the time that is completed.  The grand hope, that this is accomplished by Halloween.  There is only one other house for sale in the park at the moment so that helps.  Our next step (besides getting things finished around here) is to take care of a few bills and talk to the loan broker to see about getting pre-approved.  It's starting to become a lot more real all of a sudden.

* Ian's birthday party was this afternoon at LaserQuest.  The boys have all stated that this is where they want all future birthday parties held.  While I don't think that's going to happen, I do foresee having a few parties there in the next year.  It was a total blast and I managed to not completely embarrass myself coming in 5th place the first round and 7th the second (out of 12).  I figure so long as I was beating the 5yr olds, I was ok.  LOL

* Tomorrow Nicholas has a dentist appointment in the morning, I need to get the house cleaned, and I'm meeting with the painter.

* Saturday we are dropping Nick off with Mark's parents and big boys at KSW then heading to the memorial for my friend Paul.  Afterward, we are hooking up with my brother for some adult conversation and then he's heading home with us.  My poor inlaws will get to deal with the crazy Saturday morning run-around of KSW and soccer. I think it will be good for them.

* Sunday is Christopher's birthday and we are having his party here.  Why?  Mostly because he couldn't come up with a better plan.  Having a ton of people over when things are still so chaotic here so I have to get things cleaned up when I really only have one day to do so is NOT my idea of fun.

* Monday starts our usual weekly chaos.  Ugh!

So yeah, tons going on.  In between all that, I'll be trying to breathe a bit and not fall too behind all the other stuff.  Wish me luck!

No comments: