Saturday, September 10, 2011

Really don't like my doctor

I don't think I've complained about her in a while so it's definitely time.  I FINALLY got a letter about my u/s.  She tells me that I've got tons of stones but that since there was no sign of inflammation, she doubts it was the cause of my pain.  Hmmm...with lots of stones would it be possible that I passed a couple?  Sure seems to fit the facts there.  She goes on to tell me that I have fatty deposits in my liver and I need to eat a healthy low-fat diet (never ONCE having asked me what my normal diet is, just assuming since I'm overweight that I eat a high-fat crap laden diet....NOT!).  Again, no talking to me at all.  Again, no talk of getting me into a nutritionist since what I may consider low-fat and what I really need to be eating may be different.  Again, no talk about the freaking prescription that the last doctor put me on!

Yes, I'm still trying to get rid of her.  Need to bug Mark again about seeing if his doctor is available or can recommend someone.  If not, I'm going to see about making my OB my primary.  Only reason I haven't done this sooner is that she tends to be really booked so getting appointments with her may be harder but this one is a total joke.

No comments: