Thursday, July 28, 2011

What do you mean I can't cross things off?!?!?!

Busy running around this morning with chiro for me and therapy for Jon.  My dad and step-mom came and got Jon and Nick afterward and took them to CuriOdyssey for the afternoon so I could get stuff done around the house.  I got lots done but unfortunately it was one of those days where I got tons of prep done but very little actually able to be crossed off the to-do lists. *sigh*

So what did get done:

  • Cabinets and doors for boys' bathroom primed
  • Other side of J&N's bedroom door primed and first coat of paint on
  • J&N's doorway sanded and ready for primer
  • Pulls replaced on ceiling fan in dining room (yeah, tiny item I know but something actually done!)
  • Lamp shades from ceiling fan removed and cleaned. Unfortunately the paint that was supposed to be on them started coming off and then when Matt tried to take all the paint off he dropped one which broke so now we need to buy new ones. 
  • Dining room window caulked
  • Dining room baseboards caulked and painted
  • Master bedroom closet baseboards caulked and touched up
  • Last baseboard in master bedroom touched up
  • Master bedroom closet door taken down
  • Master bathroom paint prep started
So....lots got done when you look at that list but it's all prep and priming and first coats.  I'm not discouraged as I know tomorrow I'll be able to cross lots of things off the list as being done but man, I wish I could cross something off today.

No comments: