Sunday, April 04, 2010

104:38 Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris

The 9th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I really enjoyed this one a lot. Several things mentioned in previous books are being brought up and dealt with: the shifters come out, Eric and Sookie start dealing with their relationship since Eric now remembers what happened before, the Fae feature prominently, and things come to a head with Arlene and her new "friends". I found that it wove all the pieces together well for the most part and moved really quickly. It was hard to put down simply because there were so many things going on all the time that you just had to see how all the different pieces played out and who would survive. The snippet from the next book helped to answer a few of the questions that were raised in this one and I can't wait to read it and get the rest of the answers or find out what new questions get raised.

Page count: 307p/9,731p ytd

No comments: