That's what Nicholas told me today. I called him Nick and he told me "No, I not Nick, I Niklah Davih". I asked do you want to be called Nicholas or Nick or Nico and he told me Nicholas with a big grin. I asked him if he liked his name and he told me he did. I told him that was good because I liked his name too and thought he was the cutest, sweetest, most wonderful Nicholas in the world. When I said this, he stood up, threw his fist up in the air and shouted "YES, I WIN!!!" and then fell down laughing.
He cracks me up but you know what, he's right. He did win. He won a very special place in my heart the second I knew he was coming and he secures it every day with his smile, his hugs, his kisses, and that little voice that says "I love you mommy".
1 comment:
This is really only beacuse he cannot yet pronounce is full proper name: "Nico the destroyer, eater of worlds"
Post a Comment