This was about YAW's production of Food Fight (this years play that Jon was in):
Unfortunately they weren't in during his class but the class before so no pictures or quotes from him directly but it's a great article about the group in general.
And another local article on the Pan Moin Finals at KSW. The team Jon was on won first place. Definitely worth it to see the video and look at all the pictures (my favorite is the one where Matt is on the ground with Logan and Ryan beating on him LOL).
The teams that Matt and Chris led didn't place in the top 3 (there were 5 teams so I think you can figure out where they placed) but I'm super proud of how hard they worked and the leadership they displayed. Matthew in particular had 2 small children on his team (the only team with 2 so young) and the other child his age moved away half way through the season which left him using substitutes and then redesigning their demonstration so it wasn't as refined as other teams. With all that tho, I got nothing but compliments from several other parents at how well he worked with the younger children, keeping them excited to be there and making sure they knew they were valued members of the team. As far as I'm concerned, Matt won on a much grander scale.
No comments:
Post a Comment