The final book of The Hunger Games trilogy. Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell by District 13 to be the rallying symbol of the rebellion by the Districts. As a result District 12 is bombed into oblivion with only a couple hundred survivors. Katniss is asked to assume a role that she neither desires nor feels suited for. Her only goal was ever to survive and keep her family safe. She understands that to do that, President Snow must die and thus she needs to the rebels to win but that's about as far as her loyalties go.
This book deals with the rebellion of the Districts. I don't want to give anything away but I will say that while I was riveted for the majority of the book, I was disappointed in the ending. It just sort of climaxed and then fell totally flat.
Page count: 390p/10,638p ytd
No comments:
Post a Comment