The 5th book in the Rachel Morgan series. This one had it all. Rachel was seriously kicking some butt but in way over her head in so many areas like her relationship with Ivy and that lovely demon curse she's been trying to hide. Will making a deal with Piscary see her come safely through everything or will he just betray her unable to forgive her past trespasses?
This book just didn't slow down for anything and it felt like if you blinked, you'd miss something. So many thing going on, so many different characters twisting things around. It was a serious rollercoaster ride. I really enjoyed it for the most part (and the parts I didn't, well, I wasn't supposed to). I'm so glad I have the next one here ready for me to read. Just bummed that I have to get caught back up on US History and Art History before I can start it.
Page count: 536p/25,703p ytd
No comments:
Post a Comment