Ok, I've been meaning to update for ages first with pictures and a diary of our trip and then just general stuff but the last few months have been crazy trying to get ready for the school year (which started Aug 13 and I still have yet to actually take First Day of School pictures) and trying to keep up with our house trying to get it sold and researching and looking at houses for sale trying to find one we liked and could actually get into.
Well, it's been crazy but I can announce that we just signed the last of the paperwork to buy our new house! No, this one hasn't sold yet but hopefully it will soon since there isn't much in the area and I do think it might sell faster when we aren't living here. I keep cleaning but unfortunately, there are these children who keep messing.
But back to the whole new house thing. It's amazing. 5 bedrooms! Oldest two plan on sharing which is great since we need one for an office but the younger two can be separated which will do wonders for everyone's sanity. 3 bathrooms! Maybe now we can eliminate the potty lines! A HUGE yard! Seriously, it's amazingly huge and so wonderful for Nick to have running room! We'll be able to really take a stab at growing our own fruits and vegetables. Jon is really keen to have an apple tree so that's a definite. There's room for chickens too which is another thing the kids have been wanting and I can finally have a big dog like I've been wanting!
So now the countdown is officially on. This is Day 0 and on Day 60 we get the keys to our new home!
(Oh yeah, and because we're crazy, Mark starts his new job on the 17th. He's been miserable so it's a good thing but this new job also requires monthly travel to NY or China...Good times!)
1 comment:
Squeeeeee!!
Post a Comment