The 9th book in the Kitty Norville series. After finding out that the military has an interest in werewolves, Kitty starts digging around to see what famous people may have been similarly afflicted when she gets a call from Anastasia who is in San Francisco trying to hunt down an object of immense power before Roman can find it and she needs help because he's in town as well. Of course, Kitty goes out to help with Ben and Cormac following along.
Being very familiar with the area I was looking forward to this one but I found that the story got a little messy. Chinese gods are now involved, without which Kitty and company would not have survived which was a little odd. It just didn't flow as well as previous books did and I hope that this will not be a recurring theme. I enjoyed the book but it wasn't the best of the series.
Page count: 307p/16,498p ytd
No comments:
Post a Comment