The 4th book in the Toby Daye series. Lily of the Tea Garden is sick, likely dying, and her subjects go to Toby to ask for help. As Toby is searching for answers about Lily's mysterious illness (Undine's can't get sick), Luna of Shadowed Hills falls ill. Next Tybalt's subjects are poisoned. All those that Toby cares about and counts among her friend's are apparently being poisoned and Toby keeps smelling Oleander around. But when Lily dies, can Toby prove her innocence to the Queen or have her enemies done too good a job with their set-up?
This was such a fast paced novel that I couldn't put it down once I started. It just ran from one thing to the next with no break in between and you could only sit there, mouth agape, as Toby tried to figure out what was going on. Fabulous read and I'm bummed that I have to wait for several months for the next one.
Page count: 384p/7,809p ytd
No comments:
Post a Comment