Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Taking a deep breath between Drs appointments

We actually have a week with no Doctors appointments, no extra field trips, no miscellaneous crazy stuff to add on to our already crazy schedule. I figured I'd take this opportunity to fill in what's been going on lately.

Last week I actually had a doctors appointment for me (ob) which thankfully got me a clean bill of health there and I don't need to go back for 3yrs.

Matthew had an appointment with a physical therapist to deal with his loose rotator cuff. He now has a bunch of strengthening exercises that he needs to do daily and a follow up appointment with her in a month.

We had our first meeting of the school year with our ES. It went well and things seem to be on track (as much as they ever are around here).

I finally kept my year old promise to the boys and took them on a field trip to Malibu Castle for some mini-golf.

We got to see Mark's grandparents for a little bit on Labor Day. Kendra went in for knee replacement surgery the following day so we had a nice family day before hand.

Christopher started his astronomy class at CSM Coastside. He's enjoying it and even better, watching space shows at home counts for his lab time so long as I sign off on it so we don't have to try to find time to get him over to the main campus for things there and I get to watch it too. :)

Christopher also just texted me that he got his first graded college homework assignment back. It was for his Japanese class and he got an A-. I'm hoping that this is the start of good things in his college life.

No comments: