Our friends choose to have a meet-up at the Exploratorium today for their little guy's birthday. We are always up for going there and add in cupcakes and it's pretty much a no brainer. Mark and I have only been to the new location once and the boys hadn't been at all so looking at the cost of everything, we grabbed the mega-family pass and headed off.
It was fabulous and even being there for several hours there is still a ton of stuff I didn't get to do but hey, that's why we have passes. I can't tell you what any of my kids did while they were there as the oldest three all took off on their own and I managed to hand Nick off to daddy so I could go off with my friend. This NEVER happens so I took complete advantage of it to go enjoy what I wanted to do. The nice thing is that with the pass, Mark can go there during his lunch time since it's not far from his work and even bring friends with him so he'll have time to explore and next time I go, I know I'll be on Nick duty again. One of these days tho, I really want to go into the tactile dome. It looks so cool and all the kids are now old enough to go into it so it's actually a possibility.
Ok, and seriously, how cool is this?! A vending machine with stuff to tinker with rather than junk food. Small LEDs, wires, clips, etc. I think every school should have vending machines like this.


No comments:
Post a Comment