It's really hard to believe that we are basically done with the school year. Ocean Grove finished up last Friday and the community colleges finish up this week. Chris's finals are actually done at this point so he is free until mid-June when his online summer courses start up. Matthew's college final is tonight but he is still working on his finals for all his regular high school classes but those should be all done by the middle of next week. I'm looking at a calendar that seems remarkable empty given what looks like during the school year. It's nice tho because it gives us time to do things like check out museums and play more. You know, see things like this:
The Terra Cotta Warriors that guarded the First Emperor of China's tomb (AMAZING!!!)
With that being said tho, it was a really great school year and I'm already full of plans to make next year even better although trying to top Gadget-Gadget and Hrog the Dragon Archer will be hard since I'm pretty sure that was the highlight for Jon and Nick.
But even with all my plans for field trips and cleaning and organizing the house, I'm going to make sure to spend plenty of time relaxing and enjoying what I have today.
And find time to do some gardening too!






No comments:
Post a Comment