Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ummmm...Whoops?!

Yeah, wow, um almost 7mos since I last posted.  I kept meaning to and really, I have no good reason why not except I just didn't and I'm ending it now with a recap of what has happened since my last post:


  • I managed an incredible sprain of my left ankle in the beginning of Dec which had me first in a roboboot (which we decorated for the holiday season) and eventually in a cast (my first ever and just in time for Easter).  It's still not 100% healed and I'm still cranky about it (which may or may not have something to do with my long absence here).
  • We finally put our house on the market.  Things were slow at first but we had a couple of showings while we were on vacation a few weeks ago and another 2 last week right after we got back.  Hoping that this means moving is in our future.
  • Christopher graduated high school, Matt graduated 8th grade, Jon graduated 5th, and Nick graduated K!  Hard to believe I now have one in college (full time), one in high school, one in junior high, one in elementary and no more babies!  
  • Mark got a promotion at work but so far all that has meant is more work and no raise, no one listening any better to him, and more frustration.  We are both hoping that things start changing around soon.
  • We went on an extreme vacation!  A 7-day Disney Cruise through the Western Caribbean and then a week in Orlando.  Lots of rain but lots of fun and I will be doing longer posts about that with some pictures in the coming days.
  • Matthew was promoted to 1st Degree Black Belt in Kuk Sool Won back in February.
  • I chopped off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love.

I think that's the main stuff that went down.  It wasn't super busy, we were just going along living life and I forgot to write any of it down.  I really want to have this record tho so I'm committing to posting here 3xs a week so if anyone is still reading this, you've been warned.  LOL

No comments: