Wednesday, February 23, 2011

104:16 Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

The end of the Fever series. OMG! This entire series was gripping with twists and turns everywhere and I loved every second of it. When we left Mac at the end of the last book, she has just found out that she has killed someone but we don't know who. The results of that are catastrophic to her psyche and she quickly descends into a hell of her own making. I really don't want to say much more about this book because it's almost impossible without spoiling it. All I will say is that Mac does eventually find out who she is and does find the Sinsar Dubh. To find out more, just read it! Although if you've read any of the previous books, I'm sure I don't need to tell you to do that because it's such an addicting series.

While this is the apparent end of Mac's story, it seems like it's possible there will be more stories set in this world. If they are anything like this, I can't wait to read them!

Page count: 594p/5,038p ytd

No comments: