Nico on the other hand, well, he was not in the mood to let anyone do anything. After about 11a, he decided that he was tired but would not sleep nor did he want to do any art projects for more than a few minutes nor did he want to play with the new toys I brought out for schooltime. Stinker! LOL I was much relieved when he finally went down.
The only thing we did not accomplish today was music with Matthew and Jonathan. Jonathan's math lesson just took too long for him to do music and Matthew's music requires me to actively teach it so that didn't get done either. But, for a first day, I'm totally thrilled by the effort everyone displayed and the progress that was made. The schedule was basically adhered to until around 2p so a great success. We just wont' talk about tonight. LOL
Oh, and for one of our breaks I needed a few things at the grocery store for dinner tomorrow so we went into town and I got the three big boys signed up for Kuk Sool Wan and picked up their uniforms. It's a Korean martial art and the teacher there is absolutely fabulous. I've heard nothing but glowing praise for him from so many other parents. Christopher took a break from gymnastics over the summer and decided that he wanted to do something different and choose this. Of course Matthew and Jonathan had to follow suit so they've now quit gymnastics and now they are all signed up. I'm a bit bummed that Jonathan stopped the gymnastics as he really is a natural at it but I can certainly understand the lure of wanting to do what his big brothers are doing. So now Nico is my only one still at the gym. But with Kuk Sool Wan 2xs/wk, bowling 1x/wk, and soccer practices 2xs/wk, it's a bit nuts in the afternoons around here. I'm glad the kids are all active tho and having a good time. I actually think the Kuk Sool Wan will be very good for them as the teacher puts an emphasis on discipline and a strong mind.
Speaking of which, I'm also now on the board of our local AYSO. Insane, completely, but the insanity doesn't stop there, I made the mistake of calling around to see what I could do to help. :banghead: You'd think I'd know better by now. LOL
Well, I can hear Nico continuing to serenade Mark. Like getting me up at 4:50a instead of letting me sleep til 5:30a wasn't bad enough, apparently I don't get to go to bed at a decent hour tonight either. Ugh!
He was so cute earlier today:
The boys doing their handwriting practice (still trying to figure out how you practice handwriting while chewing on your pencil, tho you know, that explains so much about his handwriting LOL):
Jonathan being silly:
Hoping the big boys behave as well tomorrow as they did today. And please, oh please, let Nico settle down too!
No comments:
Post a Comment