has come and gone. I'm thankful that a) Christopher and Matthew got some of their classes in last school year and b) not everything for everyone came all at once. I'd forgotten what it was like having a new full student and how much stuff they get all at once. 6 boxes for him alone!!! The UPS guy said I'd get a bill for his chiropractor. LOL I laughed and told him he should be glad the 7 boxes for the other two had shown up last week. He just gave me this look that said it all. LOL I'm thankful tho that I was able to get everything sorted, organized, and put away in it's new homes.
We have started slowly trying to get everything going according to schedule. Of course with the anti-scheduler it's been interesting but I'm even working on him.
Jonathan is excited but nervous too. It's going to take some time to get him up to getting everything a day. He's just not used to sitting still for that long so I've made sure to schedule him up some movement and break time hourly.
Matthew is on probation for staying home but he seems to be finally getting it and has been working the last couple of days. I hope that this new pattern continues.
Christopher is steady as always. It's nice to know that I can just tell him what needs to get done and rarely get any flack or have to ride him in anyway. It makes me hopeful that Matthew will eventually get there too.
The hardest thing for me, besides trying to convince Nico what a schedule is, will be getting up so early and actually start moving. I want to start making exercise and meditation a priority so that I can feel my best for my boys because they deserve nothing less than my best in everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment