He loves his mug! You can't see the picture from this side but it's Naruto, one of his favorite animes. (so hard to get this smile from an almost teen so I was very pleased with myself)
I got the biggest yelp of joy (not hard to get from Matthew but still appreciated) for the new Bionicle. Always glad to make him happy.
Life is good for Jonathan with a Max and Ruby matching game!
Nico refused to nap today so was in no mood to even look at his book but here he is modeling his new shirt from Lucero...
And here is the surprise he gave us....
I just wish this had sound because it's so much better when you can hear him laugh. But now, at long last I can no longer deny or have any wiggle room, he's a walker!!! Hard to believe that just a week ago we were excited if he took 5 steps in a row. Now he's walking from room to room and today figured out the last piece, he can get to standing on his own. HELP!!!!!
1 comment:
How cute, Jena! Great new pictures. I LOVE Nico's shirt. ADORABLE.
Post a Comment